[Oberon] DOSbased for Win7?

easlab-absa easlab at absamail.co.za
Sun Apr 17 11:38:23 CEST 2011

Chris Burrows wrote:
> The file size is 8.69 MB

Thanks, [I can only email on weekends];
I prefer to use what's proven before, instead of opening a
new can-o-worms.  The Win7 netbook has a different
screen aspect-ratio than a normal display, which could be
the error preventing DOSbased running.
Which could also apply to <Win-based-ETHO>.
Also I've just realised that DOSbased hasn't got USB
mousing facilities.

WinTel is successful in preventing 'foreign systems'
[who don't pay them money] from using their platforms.

== Chris Glur.