[Oberon] User report on LNO

Duke Normandin dukeofperl at ml1.net
Sun Apr 17 15:12:54 CEST 2011

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011, easlab-absa wrote:

> I'm writing this from LNO, which I got working again, after several
> years.
> [System.Time 15.04.2011 19:39:05
> ETH Oberon / Linux Native 12.Jan.2002]

[snip]

> PS. writing this with ETHO was easy [hence the size];
> but get it mailed via the abusive Wintel monopoly
> constraints is Not easy.

Here's what the header of your message says:

and here I thought that you had cranked out such this nice message using
Multimail or some other Oberon OS hack. Actually, I was hoping that
there was a long lost Oberon OS MUA that through your good graces ,
was miraculously surfacing. :)

Have fun with your toys!
--
Duke