[Oberon] Oberon V4

Jack Johnson knapjack at gmail.com
Sat May 28 19:24:17 CEST 2011

I was missing Oberon V4 so downloaded the latest Linux version and
slapped it on top of Tiny Core Linux. I noticed it's the Linz version
and it's black-on-white. Does anyone recall how to reverse the video?

Thanks,

-Jack

P.S.
Tiny Core or Micro Core plus one of the Linux Oberon versions might
make a nice migration for someone looking to maintain the NO feel on
modern hardware with minimum bloat, especially if you just want
wireless connectivity on a netbook or something. More info at
http://www.tinycorelinux.com/ if you're interested.