[Oberon] Oberon Day 2011 Reminder

Wirth Martina martina.wirth at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Jun 9 14:09:26 CEST 2011

Dear Fyodor

I hope you did have a comfortable flight back home!

May I kindly ask you to send me a copy of your flight ticket (or the eticket) attached as a scan ist ok, in order to provide the reimbursement and additional your bank information:

address of account holder, ZIP-Code and City
Bank name, ZIP-Code and City
Branch
Account number
SWIFT