[Oberon] predeclared procedure SIZE

Zdenek oberon at moravcik.info
Sat Feb 9 11:03:38 CET 2013

I am new to this list. After I have installed AOS for Linux revisions
5040 and 5165
I am having problem compiling following program:

MODULE Test1;

TYPE

 TestRec = RECORD
  a: LONGINT;
  b: CHAR;
 END;

PROCEDURE Size*;
VAR
 n : LONGINT;
BEGIN
  n := SIZE(TestRec);
END Size;

BEGIN
END Test1.

Test1.GetSize ~
SystemTools.Free Test1 ~

Compiler says: pos 124 err 256 Undeclared identifier.
Apparently it does not know the predeclared Oberon procedure SIZE.
Why? Is predeclared procedure SIZE omitted in Active Oberon?
It works in Oberon-2.

I have found out that there is a SYSTEM.SIZEOF() procedure probably
replacing it?

Is there any list of differences between oberon-2 and active oberon?

Where can I find list of procedures in module SYSTEM for AOS?
I cannot find such module in the AOS source directory.

Zdenek