[Oberon] Project Oberon: New Edition

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Fri Dec 20 14:42:35 CET 2013

Yes - it is still a 'work in progress' but the Language Report, CPU
description and Verilog sources are currently on the other pages of Wirth's
website:

http://www.inf.ethz.ch/personal/wirth/

There is also an updated version of Compiler Construction book.

LONGINT is just an alias for INTEGER and the complete CASE statement is on
its way,

A version of Astrobe that supports the FPGA compiler is well underway ...

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software