[Oberon] Project Oberon, 2013 Edition

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Mon Mar 31 16:00:28 CEST 2014

Hi

Source code is "work in progress" :-)

The full source is available here:
http://www.inf.ethz.ch/personal/wirth/ProjectOberon/index.html

and here:
http://projectoberon.com/

Jörg

-----Original Message-----
From: Srinivas Nayak [mailto:sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com]
Sent: Montag, 31. März 2014 15:00
To: ETH Oberon and related systems
Subject: Re: [Oberon] Project Oberon, 2013 Edition

Dear All,

Surprisingly, in 2013 edition, the book body doesn't contain full source
code sections of the system, as used to be in old editions.
Any idea why?

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak

Home: http://www.mathmeth.com/sn/
Blog: http://srinivas-nayak.blogspot.in/

On 12/23/2013 01:45 PM, Srinivas Nayak wrote:
> Dear Paul,
>
> I would like to thank for your support on this work.
> One thing I would like to wish, about the book, as a Oberon lover.
>
> In the new book, if the Code part shall be presented with a different
monospace font type, it will be more readable.