[Oberon] Project Oberon 2013 on GitHub?

volkert at nivoba.de volkert at nivoba.de
Sat Apr 12 11:20:45 CEST 2014

> Nothing prevents us from doing this ourselves in private webspace.
> I have backed up the sources of the emulator in my Oberon section
> http://fruttenboel.verhoeven272.nl/Oberon/index.html in the Ceres section
Thanks for the link. Nice collection.

> We could also open a track on sourceforge.
yes, of course.  But i would prefer a concensus about ideas and goals
doing this step
and after that we can discuss about the tracker and repository options.
no hasty
decisions.

I am curious what are NW's, Paul Reed's and ETHZ's plans for "Project
Oberon 2013". Any ideas?

And i think Peter De Wachter's RISC Emulator should be part of the game.
This Emulator
is really important for Oberon.

BW,
Volkert