[Oberon] Oberon on the Raspberry Pi

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 08:54:45 CEST 2014

Think outside-the-box, like criminals do.
If the bus-driver passes your gate 4 times a day; when you tie a green-rag
to the gate, he can be pre-programmed to:
 IF SeeGreenFlag THEN <launch *nix [or any] commands>.

Even in *.Obj [binany executables] the <string variables> are in ASCII.
There's no good reason to transform then.

IIRC, my log-file which I started, when ARM:V5 eventually worked, was
still accessible, after I needed to power-down, to exit.
So my text must have been saved in a file.
If I'd know before, I could have saved <the dir info> and seem what had
changed. Unfortunately rPi lacks a RTC, to show the most recent file-changes.

==Chris Glur.