[Oberon] Oberon V4 availability (was: Project Oberon 2013 on GitHub?)

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Tue Apr 22 15:32:23 CEST 2014

Nah! Relevance depends on who you are talking to. I have noticed an ever-increasing interest in 'retrocomputing' since I first became involved several years ago. Unfortunately, I haven't yet had time to try Oberon on my Amiga and Atari systems. Good hardware and software takes a long while to die - only last month I managed to resurrect a 1985 68000-based 1985 Modula-2 compiler onto a Sage IV system from a hard drive image that had been posted on the net. However, I must admit the MFM hard drive is showing signs of croaking ... ;-)

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software