[Oberon] A Linker.Mod for an almost self-hosted RISC Oberon

Charles Perkins chuck at kuracali.com
Tue Jun 3 00:58:32 CEST 2014

I have adapted Modules.Mod in the V5 RISC Oberon to make a separate Linker module which may be used to create a new boot track binary file from within the emulated RISC machine.

The separate module duplicates code, of course. It would be better to enhance Modules.Mod with the ability to create the boot track. Perhaps I will do that later if someone else doesn't do it first.

Source code and instructions can be found at: https://github.com/charlesap/io/

I hope it is useful for someone besides myself!

Chuck