[Oberon] A Linker.Mod for an almost self-hosted RISC Oberon

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 05:08:58 CEST 2014

The verb "link" has long been claimed, HIGH in computing terminology;
eg, in "edit, compile, link, load, run".

Another important hierarchy is:
 understand and explain,
 blindly follow instructions,
 suck it and see.

>This project may eventually integrate modern capabilities into Oberon, a
>   classic operating system and language.

My 90's ETHO emailer showed: send/delete/fetch...etc.
ALWAYS at the TOP [most logical place] independent of the scrolled position
of the Viewer.

This *MODERN* gmail needs me to scroll away from my already-paid-for focus
point, to the top or bottom to find the "send/delete/fetch...etc."
amongst a pile
of garbage.

We are going backwards.