[Oberon] Large displays in Emulated RISC Oberon

Charles Perkins chuck at kuracali.com
Mon Jun 16 00:46:26 CEST 2014

Thanks! Yes, that's a natural next step.

Of course that takes us further from compatibility with the FPGA risc but
a sufficiently motivated individual could make a new FPGA system with
more memory, a larger frame buffer, etc.

One can even imagine someone programming an FPGA with two or
four risc cores for an interesting experiment in minimal multiprocessing.

Chuck