[Oberon] Large displays in Emulated RISC Oberon

Charles Perkins chuck at kuracali.com
Tue Jun 17 17:48:49 CEST 2014

Excellent!

In my changes I had left the bootloader alone but an 'hardware' change such
as expanding the address space and moving the IO registers naturally suggests
re-linking the bootloader to match. Will you be re-linking
the bootloader for your modified emulator?

In any case I look forward to downloading and working with the revised emulator.

Chuck