[Oberon] Spartan 6 Kickstarter project

Ulrich Hoffmann uho at xlerb.de
Mon Jun 23 12:43:54 CEST 2014

Hi all,

the Papilo DUO kickstarter project [1] (4 days to go) has 2MB SRAM (not SDRAM)
on board of its PAPILIO DUO DELUXE.

With the Classic Computing Shield you also get VGA output, 2 x PS/2
and a micro SD socket.

Looks to me, that's what you need for RISC-Project-Oberon, right?

Regards,
			Ulrich

P.S. you could just ignore the ATmega32 of the DUO if you strive for simplicity ;-)

[1] https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13588168/papilio-duo-drag-and-drop-fpga-circuit-lab-for-mak