[Oberon] Oberon bare metal on the Raspberry Pi

Paul Reed paulreed at paddedcell.com
Fri Oct 3 13:29:10 CEST 2014

Hi Chris,

> I can never resist a challenge (and an opportunity for shameless
> self-promotion)...

Aw, you cheated - you used Oberon! ;-)

Of course, I had in mind the tools available from the chip/board
manufacturers, but I apologise for not pointing out that you've done a
really super job of solving the problem I was talking about - so it turns
out the self-promotion is entirely justified!

Any chance of supporting the STM32F4DISCOVERY?  Cortex-M4 with 1MB FLASH
and 192yes192Kb RAM.  It's ten quid!  Renders discrepancies about beer
prices moot :)

Cheers,
Paul