[Oberon] Microcontroller (SOC) power consumption

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 15:02:22 CEST 2014

OK, so it's not intended for multitasking.
We need to distinguish between ETHO & Oberon.

Oberon for Cortex, would have access to machine-code level.
Later I want to write about a <universal assembler>,
and perhaps some related ideas re. intercommunication between different natural
languages: like music notation doesn't depend on English.

== Chris Glur.