[Oberon] FPGA Oberon System running in Rochester, NY

skulski at pas.rochester.edu skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Sat Nov 29 14:00:02 CET 2014

Fyodor:

> Could you give me a hint at what this FPGA Oberon
> has in it for experimental physics, if anything?

Oberon System can become a light-weight embedded board controller for
setting up various details of the board operation. Basically, a
microcontroller. The particular GUI is less important in this instance. It
is ok for this purpose.

> I may add that I've been looking into your Gr
> in regard of a thing my experimental colleagues asked me to help them
> with.

Gr is still being used here in Rochester.

How are things going at your end?

Regards,
Wojtek