[Oberon] Project Oberon Compiler and General Basic

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 14:02:54 CET 2014

>I figured out the scrolling. Man, how did I miss that scroll bar on the left? Embarrassing.

Not embarrassing.
In 199X my isp said that I could no longer use Win3 and must but W95.
I said "screw you" and looked around and found linux and Native-Oberon.
After installing N-O, I couldn't scroll, because I first needed to scroll,
in order to read the instructions on <HOW TO scroll>.
I can't remember if/how Win3 scrolled.
In those days people who had used a Mac knew how to scroll.
Without testing, it's impossible to know what-others-don't-know
so it's difficult to design instructions.

== Chris Glur.