[Oberon] step by step

Gábor Zoltán Sinkó sinkog0208 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 12:47:07 CET 2015

First of all sorry for my English is sparse. (google is my friend: P)

The next goal for myself: I want to reproduce the ProjektOberon was.
Currently there is a loan and Spartan3 Spartan3 developer panels and
Linux environment (Ubuntu 10.14).

I have no clear line of action. My first step in trying to access the
Oberon linux version translated in there, but it did not go as 07 codes
contained ... 07 compiler found, but did not get to the green branch :(

Is there a howto that tells that even under Windows or Linux that can
translate Oberon? I am a programmer, but Oberon just started to learn it.

I know a large wall and all, but simply interested.

Can you give some clues which can start based on?
I know it was surely the word list, but I have not found it so far, and
is the son of man is not infinite time and infinite patience.

Gabor Z Sinko
Hungary