[Oberon] Are shortCuts allowed?

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Mon May 1 08:34:57 CEST 2017

As Oberon is an open system, feel free to change / improve / enhance the system to your needs.

Eg I was not satisfied with the keyboard handling in ProjectOberon: a) it only supported the US keyboard and b) it didn't support the cursor keys.
So, I fixed that to fit my needs: I adapted the keyboard driver (Input.Mod) to my keyboard layout, and I added the handling of the cursor keys (TextFrames.Mod)

Study the Oberon system, learn about how keyboard input is handled and propagated between viewers/frames and try to add the function you are missing to it.

br
Jörg