[Oberon] Procedure variables and local procedures

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sun Oct 1 02:18:04 CEST 2017

Exactly the fact that complier construction has to be done and redone again and again whenever there is a new CPU out there, led to the fact to design an own CPU.
With ProjectOberon NW designed a CPU easy enough to understand and implement in FPGA and a compiler generating code for it.

In my point of view, Instead of adapting the compiler and OS, we could write emulators for the RISC5 CPU or adapt the Verilog to other FPGAs.

br
Jörg