[Oberon] FPGA - Pictures.Mod composition

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Oct 2 12:52:56 CEST 2017

See chapter 8.1 'Initialization of Objects' in Hanspeter Mossenbock's book
'Object-Oriented Programming in Oberon-2' for the reason.

You can download it from:

  http://ssw.jku.at/Research/Books

 (scroll down).

The direct link is

  http://ssw.jku.at/Research/Books/Oberon2.pdf

 (5.9Mb file)

Although the book is about Oberon-2, the examples in this section can also
be used in Oberon-07.

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software