[Oberon] FPGA Design basic

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Mon Oct 9 14:30:35 CEST 2017

Walter

I didn't program any FPGA myself. I was just studying the Verilog source code that comes with ProjetOberon.
I learned now, that this code does seem to follow best practices.

I don't want to defend somebody elses code, I only wonder what consequence it has as the generated signals "clk0" and "pixclk" are only used once. There are not several blocks that have to be clocked synchronous.

br
Jörg