[Oberon] Oberon system building tools (including Oberon0.Mod)

Peter Matthias PeterMatthias at web.de
Mon Nov 27 22:41:09 CET 2017

Am 21.11.2017 um 23:21 schrieb Andreas Pirklbauer:
>> Would you mind providing a disk image usable with oberon-risc-emu?
>
> A disk image that works with the Oberon emulator has been uploaded to:
>
> https://github.com/andreaspirklbauer/Oberon-experimental/tree/master/Documentation/S3RISCinstall.tar.gz

Thank you for providing the disk image. I like the continous scrolling
so I will check reduced verion in more detail later. However, why is
text scrolling implemente with left mouse button? I would expect to use
middle button as in the original system. Also using the scroll wheel
would be nice.

An other question:
My port to Linux discovered bugs like below excerpt from Kernel.Mark:

SYSTEM.GET(pvadr, p); SYSTEM.GET(p-4, offadr);
       IF (p >= heapOrg) & (offadr = 0) THEN q := p;   (*mark elements
in data structure with root p*)

Memory at p-4 is accessed before p is tested for zero. This of course
traps at non RISC-5 systems. Also unclipped UpDown arrow and closing
Stars viewer trap the system. Is there a chance to get these bugs
corrected in original and/or your system?

Regards,
	Peter