[Oberon] Project Oberon color

Peter Matthias PeterMatthias at web.de
Fri Dec 8 22:18:35 CET 2017

PO/ ARM Linux runs well on 32 bit color display. Color is supported in
System and Text. However, characters are written in invert mode.

 From TextFrames.DisplayLine:
Display.CopyPattern(R.col, patadr, X + x, Y + y, Display.invert)

So on white background with black characters, you see exactly nothing.

Is there a flexible/standard solution for these kinds of problems?
Also, is there a standard to inititialze the colors?

Frankly, I am absolutely fascinated by the compiler but less exited by
the System. Sometimes I really wonder that it works at all.

 From Texts.Load:
q.voff := ASR(LSL(bt, -24), 24);

Regards,
	Peter