[Oberon] Slim binaries / OMI / Juice implementation details availability

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Wed Aug 29 20:24:43 CEST 2018

Erik

I don‘t have access to OMI / SlimBinary source.
On the other side, I wonder whether this concept is really needed anymore. Seeing that the RISC-5 CPU is running emulated on Windows, Mac and different FPGAs one could say the RISC-5 „assembler code“ can be seen as kind of SlimBinary :-)

Like the Java classes can run in any JVM. The goal of SlimBinary to distribute executables that can run anywhere  is somewhat reached, isn‘t it?

Jörg