[Oberon] Slim binaries / OMI / Juice implementation details availability

Erik Terpstra erterpstra at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 20:46:24 CEST 2018

I am not particularly interested in its portability or compressibility
aspects, but the fact that slim binaries preserve the control flow
structure of the original program, this enables (among other things)
interesting solutions for aggressive (re-)optimization based on run-time
profiling data.
I also like its security aspects (like not being able to construct slim
binaries that violate the scoping rules).

Source: https://goo.gl/xaQYUR