[Oberon] FPGA - Display.CopyBlock()

Walter Gallegos waltergallegos at vera.com.uy
Thu Sep 27 13:47:10 CEST 2018

Since we are in the arena of the FPGA; why not move this functionalities
to hardware ?

A big plus of this kind of platform is co-designing systems with
software and hardware. Block the hardware then replicating software
solutions is not the best way.

Of course, this is the opinion of a hardware designer  ;)

--
Walter Daniel Gallegos
Programmable Logic