[Oberon] LDPSR

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Fri Oct 12 16:17:06 CEST 2018

Chris:

  OK, I stand corrected. The details should be in the implementation notes. OK, are these available for the RISC5 Oberon System? I am not saying "Astrobe" because I know that your documentation is excellent. The students are very happy. But venturing into the RISC5 Oberon System is a bit disappointing documentation-wise.

I repeat my plea for the Text version of the documentation so it can be updated. We are willing to add missing information, if need be.

Wojtek