[Oberon] LDPSR

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Oct 13 02:07:09 CEST 2018

Yes - you just need to know where to find them.

The use of LDPSR in association with interrupts is described with an example
in the recent update to the project Oberon documentation:

  An Update of the RISC5 Implementation Niklaus Wirth, 15.6.2018

"This note describes an update of the implementation of the RISC5 processor,
described in Verilog and
implemented on an FPGA.:
https://www.inf.ethz.ch/personal/wirth/FPGA-relatedWork/RISC.pdf"

The file is called RISC5Update.pdf and it can be downloaded from:

https://www.inf.ethz.ch/personal/wirth/ProjectOberon

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows