[Oberon] Bit manipulation in Oberon-07

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sat Oct 27 21:51:32 CEST 2018

Peter

ARM basically supports both little endian and big endian. It’s upto the chip maker to decide, although 99% of the ARM vendors decide for little endian (and in most cases LSB0 goes with it)

I have no clear visibility on the network processors, but as TCP uses big endian I could imagine that specialized network processors use big endian (and MSB0 with it)

Jörg