[Oberon] FPGA - Oberon - Sound

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Tue Oct 30 10:00:32 CET 2018

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 14:27:39 -0700
Magnus Karlsson <magnus at saanlima.com> wrote:

> You need to have something that
> generates the analog values at the analog sample rate you want to use.

Let's go simple first, I wish to do sampling in S/W to achieve
something like ZX Spectrum did with 1-bit beeper sound. I will go for
short beeps, while beeping, nothing else is executed.

A beeper of 20-25mW plugged right into the Pepino jack socket, no
amplifier, possible?

That's only one channel, the other channel I was hoping to do
the reverse. A/D conversion in Verilog, say a simple termistor circuit
plugged in to the Pepino jack socket, to sense ambient temperature,
Oberon then showing some trends in time.

Possible?

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>