[Oberon] Japanese 106 type keyboard layout file

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sun Dec 2 08:11:13 CET 2018

The format of the key scan code to Oberon character translation file is described here:
https://trac.inf.ethz.ch/trac/lecturers/a2/browser/trunk/source/I386.UsbKeyboard.Mod

I don‘t know, but I guess your keyboard will return the following scan codes:
http://kbdlayout.info/KBDJPN/scancodes

Hope, you don‘t want to use japanese font...

br
Jörg