[Oberon] Re (2): Oberon emulator and RAM size

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Thu Jan 10 05:11:58 CET 2019

Michael,

> You can click them and then click the screen to use the Left Middle or
> Right mouse button (If you are one of those poor Apple users ...

In the '90s bought a three button Logitech mouse for DOS-Oberon
and never looked back.  =8~)

> I tried to make this understandable for anyone familiar with Project
> Oberon, even without being familiar with JavaScript or Java. As it
> apparently was not, I tried to improve the text now.

I've never seen the FPGA machine and have only a limited experience
with Peter De Wachter's emulator.  Your improvements definitely help.

Thanks,               ... Peter E.

--
Message composed and transmitted by software designed to avoid the
complication, overhead and vulnerability of antivirus software.

123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789
Tel: +1 360 639 0202                                  +1
http://easthope.ca/Peter.html              Bcc: peter at easthope. ca