[Oberon] What is the status of Lola-2 and its use in the FPGA version ofProject Oberon?

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Fri Mar 15 04:31:34 CET 2019

I'm only guessing / speculating but:

1. Easier to compile to a lower-level language?

e.g. other transpilers are:

     Oberon to C
     C to assembler

2. Not so much to be gained translating from one language to another that is
very similar? i.e. There is less need to try to make VHDL more palatable.

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software