[Oberon] PO2013 - System.CloseTrack / System.ExtendDisplay

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Wed Apr 24 19:10:31 CEST 2019

Andreas:

  I vividly remember executing System.CloseTrack on the left track, then on the right track, and then puzzling over a uniformly white screen. It was one of those silly tests trying to convince myself that Oberon System was a bullet proof OS that was impossible to derail. I was pretty young back then.

Wojtek