[Oberon] PO2013 - System.CloseTrack / System.ExtendDisplay

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Thu May 2 21:55:25 CEST 2019

> A neat feature.. but rarely used (I suspect?), as the average user
>doesn’t necessarily think in stacked 3-dimensional window layouts.
---
If I remember correctly it's NOT accessible as 3-dimensions like my
paper-book: page, line, column.
Or if you imagine a: page, line, column; configuration, where the frames
take up the whole track, could you write an ET <script> for DisplayPage(N)=
 Down :=Present -N
 REPEAT
  <move marker to Present> ; <move Present to other track>
 N:=N-1
 UNTIL Down = 0