[Oberon] Unreferenced/unused code in Project Oberon 2013

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sun Apr 28 01:15:58 CEST 2019

Yes - don't even think about changing anything that is currently exported!
The code might not be used in the Project Oberon operating system itself or
the examples supplied with it but that does not mean it is not useful in
other applications that are designed to be run on the operating system. Just
as an example, in Astrobe for RISC5 we use some of the Files functions that
you have marked as unreferenced, in association with HCFiler:

http://www.astrobe.com/HCFiler/ReadMe.htm

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows