[Oberon] Oberon on ULX3S

Goran Mahovlić goran.mahovlic at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 17:40:31 CEST 2019

Hi to all,

For long time we are working on ULX3S FPGA board.
http://radiona.org/ulx3s/

And a few days ago we got Oberon on ULX3S
https://twitter.com/GMahovlic/status/1122089514070171648

Most of the work was done before by Valentin Angelovskifor his fleaFPGA
board!

EMARD just adjusted few things needed for Oberon to work on our board...
EMARD is still trying to get keyboard and mouse working...

We are currently in process of ordering next batch of boards so if there is
interest just drop me a mail to ulx3s.fpga at gmail.com

Radiona is just producing 85F boards with 64Mb SDRAM and ESP32 onboard.

But Oberon works on 12F boards that we have available almost all the time.

And for the last I have submitted this board to hackady prize so if you are
there give us a like.

We are currently at 3. place!

https://hackaday.io/project/159108-ulx3s-powerful-ecp5-board-for-open-source-fpga

Goran,