[Oberon] Oberon on ULX3S

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Thu May 2 15:01:09 CEST 2019

From:	=?UTF-8?Q?Goran_Mahovli=C4=87?= <goran.mahovlic at gmail.com>
Date:	Sun, 28 Apr 2019 17:40:31 +0200
> For long time we are working on ULX3S FPGA board.
> http://radiona.org/ulx3s/

Thanks Goran.  Now in the table here.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon#Contemporary_Hardware

> Radiona is just producing 85F boards with 64Mb SDRAM and ESP32 onboard.
>
> But Oberon works on 12F boards that we have available almost all the time.

Sorry for my ignorance but what do 12F LUT and 85F LUT refer to?

Can you state the approximate price of these boards?

Any corrections recommended?  Feel free to correct any error or
deficiency.

Thanks,                        ... Lyall E.

--
Composed and transmitted by software designed to avoid the
complication and vulnerability of antivirus software.