[Oberon] Oberon on ULX3S

JR joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Thu May 2 15:14:42 CEST 2019

Lyall E.

>> Radiona is just producing 85F boards with 64Mb SDRAM and ESP32 onboard.
>> But Oberon works on 12F boards that we have available almost all the time.
>
> Sorry for my ignorance but what do 12F LUT and 85F LUT refer to?

Here you see the different FPGAs of the ECP5 family:
https://www.latticesemi.com/Products/FPGAandCPLD/ECP5 <https://www.latticesemi.com/Products/FPGAandCPLD/ECP5>

In the table, you find the different sizes of the FPGA chips with 12k, 24k, 44k, 84k LUTs (Look up tables)
Very roughly you can compare this as kind of different size of memory the FPGA has.

> Can you state the approximate price of these boards?

According to this https://radiona.org/ulx3s/ <https://radiona.org/ulx3s/> betwen $60 an $200

br
Jörg