[Oberon] ORX.WriteFile

Joerg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sun Oct 13 23:31:14 CEST 2019

Wojtek

As build environment I use the Oberon-07 emulator on the Mac. The nice thing of this environment is, that it can write Mac native files. The benefit: I don‘t use the (cumbersome) serial transfer of files between guest and host OS.

I also ported the Oberon-07 compiler to Linz Oberon on Windows 10 as cross compiler. In this environment I use my command ISO.CopyTo to copy files to an Oberon. img file.
With my module ISO.Mod I get rid of the serial file transfer between Windows and Oberon-07
With the command CopyFrom I can copy from Oberon-07 to Windows.
You could do the same for A2 but I did not do it so far.

br
Jörg