[Oberon] SDRAM performance

D EMARD vordah at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 16:41:12 CET 2019

Hyperram is nice but take into consideration that
only cypress makes them Mouser has them on stock
and should be ok for now.

On ULX3S the only vendor-specific
part was FPGA and last months we have problems getting
the parts but we managed,

low-cost grades 6 are hardly available, hackaday
for their conference badges had to buy expensive grade 8 to
meet deadlines :)