[Oberon] Oberon System emulator for Windows

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Tue Feb 11 03:51:23 CET 2020

Two observations.

1. I tried the emulator under Windowes 7 and Windows 10. It runs under both. The emulator does not run under Windows XP. It is a pity because both the ETH Oberon and Linz V4 run very well under XP.

2. The fonts are so tiny that I can barely see anything on my Acer Aspire E15 laptop. I wonder if it is possible to remap the fonts or do I have to do it manually in all the files?

White on grey puts such  stress on my eyes that I would like to switch to a BW color scheme if it is possible.

Thank you,
Wojtek