[Oberon] Oberon System emulator for Windows

Pablo Cayuela pablo.cayuela at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 03:37:54 CET 2020

Dear Wojtek,

I'm glad for the great news! I'm wondering about the anonymous
contribution...
I see that you are collecting all sparse const declarations all over the
modules and put it on an exportable definition module.
I think it is a great work that you're doing for clarity and for classes,
because I struggle with that kind of things too when using these and other
examples with my students.
Even is hard for my to understand and I can't explain too many parts of the
code.

Best regards,

Prof. Pablo Cayuela