[Oberon] Question: what Oberon System is shown here?

Frans-Pieter Vonck fp at vonck.nl
Tue Feb 18 22:20:19 CET 2020

Yes I can follow Ivan's code easily. I do not speak Russian, but the
code is self-explanatory.
Also the flipping back and forth to the datasheet shown in de clip is
great.
A example of a good programming tutorial.

Now compare this to an O'Reilly webcast, Programming AVR
Microcontrollers in C
https://youtu.be/ERY7d7W-6nA?t=3632

Grts,
Frans-Pieter