[Oberon] Development boards

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Sun May 10 16:59:10 CEST 2020

Tomas:

  I recommend PCBcart.com. They made a number of my boards. You can also try Seeed Studio. Both are in China. They are fully active right now.

A nice thing about Pepino is that you can now modify this board if you know how to use Eagle. There are books on Amazon explaining the process.

Matthew Scarpino, Designing Circuit Boards with EAGLE: Make High-Quality PCBs at Low Cost
or
Simon Monk, Make Your Own PCBs with EAGLE: From Schematic Designs to Finished Boards.

Modifying the board will also require some domain knowledge. For example, how to connect the Ethernet PHY if you want to push in this direction.

Wojtek