[Oberon] PO2013 - SD Image Tool

Joerg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Fri May 22 20:30:15 CEST 2020

Tomas

The FTDI can deliver HW flow control signals RTS/CTS.
Magnus even connected them to the FPGA. Look at tge schematic.
But the Oberon system does not map them to IO registers. So, currently you don’t have access to those signals from within Oberon.

It would be a nice little task to enable CTS/RTS in Oberon. Perhaps have a try.
You have to modify the UCF
You have to modify RISC5Top.v
You have to modify the serial drivers in Oberon

br
Jörg