[Oberon] PO2013 - Infrequent TRAPs

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Jun 13 23:57:53 CEST 2020

Which PO2013 Disk image did you start with? (source and date)

Can you describe any sequence of steps,

1. from initial boot time and
2. on a system which uses all the latest code from the www.projectoberon.com
site and
3. which doesn't include any of your modifications to the latest code

that reliably reproduces any of these problems?

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.astrobe.com